Wednesday, July 27, 2005

SO close...

I'm torn between doing cartwheels and crying in frustration.

My Scheme program outputs what I think are the right numbers in the right order in the right format to the right file. AND SimRender finally will open it!!!!! YAY!!! That's the cartwheels part.

However, SimRender is not supposed to take what I gave it and display this:


The spheres are supposed to all be pretty tiny. Instead they are all different sizes from huge to small, a lot of them are outside the world (you can barely see the wire frame box in upper left part of the screen shot), and I'm not sure they are moving correctly. Sighs.... AND I don't know what's wrong. That's the cry in frustration part.

Thanks to Kyle for help with getting SimRender working, Michael for help with linux, and Dr. Iba for help with Scheme and binary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home