Monday, July 11, 2005

vectors going better

Just in case you were worried I'd never update this...

I worked on finding the post-bounce vector today from the packet Tarynn gave me, which basically meant plugging test values into the general equations. It seemed like there were a lot less calculations than there were before--though it usually feels that way once things get properly organized. Not that it didn't take me three hours to work it all out though. There were several parts I just had to sit and stare at for a while until I figured out what was going on. Finally got an answer--V was (1, -1, 2) so V' came out to (1, 2, 4)--however, I've been thinking about it and I don't think it's right. I'm planning on testing/troubleshooting tomorrow.

If I don't catch you before I leave, Tarynn, I'll be back and online hopefully by 7pm your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home